She started her career by winning the reality series Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition.
After 42 days in the Big Brother house, she was named the Teen Big Winner with 626,562 votes at the Aliw Theatre inside the Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex in Pasay City on 2006. She was the only housemate who was never nominated for eviction.
After that event, she continues to prove her talent on acting. Recently, she has started hosting some of the big events on ABS-CBN.
Her fans follow her everyday especially that she has a current series, “Ina, Kapatid, Anak”.
Meanwhile, Kim is also upgrading her taste in fashion and style. Every event, she is wearing different styles of gowns.
The more mature she becomes, the more styles she likes that fit her body.
If we look at her today, we can see a lot of improvements compared to how she looks like before.
Below are the top five gowns that became her favorite.
1. Kim Chiu is getting to be a red carpet pro in her Edwin Tan embellished bodice mermaid gown.
2. Kim Chiu in a Francis Libiran white pleated mermaid dress with embellishment and va-va-boom tiered hem.
3. Kim Chiu in Furne One Couture.
4. Kim Chiu was a belle of the ball in this gown by Paul Cabral seen here posing with her.
5. Kim Chiu Fashion Icon in a Francis Libiran red gown at the Metrowear Rocks the Runway.